Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

happy times

BATH TIME!
Time to celebrate, Sadie finally LIKES taking a bath!!! No more tears!:)



So the other night we drove around town looking for some cool christmas lights. I'd have to say this place beat them all!
I love driving around looking at lights. Dan thinks I'm weird but I cannot do this without having a nice hot cup of coco...it absolutely completes the experience. Is anyone else like that or is it just me?
Come on people!




4 comments:

our little family said...

I seriously just love her hair! I too LOVE LOVE LOVE driving around and looking at Christmas lights, people go nuts here (maybe it's because we don't get any snow) but we always stop and get hot chocolate. Dan is just weird.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you are blogging now and I especially LOVE all the pics of my adorable neice! Could she possibly get any cuter?!

Maria Nielson said...

I want to have that be one of me and Shay's traditions! Driving around..Hot chocolate...Christmas lights...Sigh! I wanna hold your baby :)

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :)