- FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
- FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
- GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!
- LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh mean she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)
- THAT'S OK: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's OK means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here- This is true, unless she says 'thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').
- WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying GO TO HECK.
- DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'what's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.
So hey, have a Happy Valentines Day everybody!!!