Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Sunday, October 16, 2011

big sister


last night we walked into sadies room to find her in the closet with this...
she put her baby in the carseat! with a necklace and some toys:)  it was so cute we couldnt stop laughing at it.
and then in the morning i found it like this...

i guess the baby got hungry and needed to be entertained.
i think sadie is ready to be a big sister.
i go into the hospital 7 am tuesday morning...wish us  luck!
its been a long road the last few months and cannot wait to get rid of this belly/all the other sideaffects of being pregnant/ finally have our little baby boy here!!!

3 comments:

Christian said...

How cute!Yes it seems she is ready to be a big sister! I hope everything goes well and as planned come Tuesday!

Jamie Hunt said...

That is adorable! I'm so excited that you're going to be adding another adorable member to your already beautiful family! I'm so excited! I hope everything goes amazing on Tuesday and I'll make sure to say extra prayers that day! I love you so much Lauren! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!

The brackens said...

YAY!! Im so excited for you guys.. and sadie is adorable!!! What a great big sister she iwll be!