Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Proposal


The Proposal... After I told Lauren we we're shipping the ring back to Utah Ben and I got the ring back from Fadul without Lauren knowing... Ben proceeded to make reservations here at a restaurant in Paradise Cove... He said he needed some clam chowder...
After we sat at the table Ben handed me the ring and I asked Lauren if she wanted to go walk on the beach... Ashley secretly followed behind us for some of the way taking pictures as we walked down the beach...

Hopefully you can make us out... Look for the white and blue jackets down by the water...

She also took pictures of us walking back after the proposal...

Some more of us walking back together...

Can you see the smile on her face? She was pretty happy that she got her ring the same day... She was really surprised when I pulled out the ring and asked her to marry me... she was silent for a while and just kept staring at the ring... She finally said yes...

The happy couple finally arriving back to the restaurant... Some people say we look good together... Me... I think we look great...


Another close up of the us...

We had to take a break and sit down from the emotional day it had been...

No comments: