Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ring Shopping

We had to travel to L.A. to find a ring... So we went to the L.A. Jewelry District... With the help of Ben and Ashley we found a good one... as you'll see.

This is a before picture... We had already found the ring we wanted, but we decided to take a break and get some food before we went in for the big purchase...

This is the ring we purchased... Lauren pretty much picked it out... At first I didn't like it as much as the other ones we looked at... But it grew one me... She did a good job...

So we finally got the diamond put in the ring... Lauren was pretty happy... Until I told her I was going to ship it back to Utah... Can you blame me? It would've saved us $400 in sales tax... poor girl...

Fadul... the jeweler... kept making us take pictures... since they were good ones I decided to post them for your viewing pleasure...












No comments: