Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Monday, October 13, 2008

HONEYMOON

Pool side... it was about twice what you can see...
We went and watched a cliff diving show... it was cool...
If anyone can find the Iguana you win!!! and don't say it's in the bottom left corner or i'll turn her loose on you...
The main cathedral in the heart of the city... we went in while they were having mass and took pictures and stuff... and put in a few hail mary's, lit a few candles for our sins...
This was another one of those spectacular sunsets... along with a spectacular wife...
This was actually our last night in Mazatlan, but every night there was a sunset just like this one... They were nice... except they were hard to enjoy because of all the blood thirsty mosquitos...
Isn't she lovely... She should be a model...
I don't think my hair was wet from the swimming pool, probably more from the rain... we had to hide under the umbrella for a bit to keep outta the rain...
Yeah... that's a real picture... on the second day I got an eye infection. I had to have a Mexican Doctor come out and check me out... it was fun... I got a shot in the but and a bill for $160...
I was forced to wear these things... Cause the light outside hurt my eye... As you can see I would wear my perscription glasses too... so if you go to mexico anytime soon... you might see a trend such as this one... i was kinda the life of the party...




1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

If your cool sunglasses were a little smaller you would look like Wally =)