Our lil' SJ turned 4 months this week!
Her check-up was this morning. Boy I sure do love her doctor he is a great guy. We waited in the room for twenty minutes (usually 5-10) when he came in he could not stop apologizing for taking so long. He had an emergency at the other hospital but just hates making people wait. I just laughed and said he still beat my own doctor by 45 minutes. How many doctors actually care about making you wait? ANYWHO, in commemoration of our little girl becoming not so little, just wanted to share some facts and pictures...enjoy!Sadie...
- Weighs 13 1/2 pounds, 24 inches long
- Everytime she's on her back, its time to roll. And yet cannot roll back over. AND does not like being on tummy for more than 5 minutes
- Has the cutest laugh!
- Only LIKES to take naps while in carseat or stroller
- Favorite cartoon is Chuggington- those trains make her laugh it is so funny!
- LOVES her bouncy chair
- LOVES when daddy flies her around like an airplane, somehow always ending up as a fighter pilot and blows up mommy
- hates headbands. They usually are only on for church because she always pulls them off
- Sleeps well at night:) (crossing my fingers)
- STILL does not spit up:) (crossing my fingers)
- Does not like the binkie anymore. Prefers to suck on her hand and drool everywhere
- Crazy hair is finally starting to even out and tame itself
- Is so good when I take her places. She loves going to new places and looking around
- Has mommy and especially daddy wrapped around her little finger!