Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Happy Holidays from The Stock Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CHEERS

   



   We're back! England was amazing. We visited abbeys and cathedrals(which were breathtaking), watched some jousting and of course went shopping! The best was Dan trying to talk in a British accent the whole trip....which would change from British to Scottish to Australian to who knows what just about every other word. It was wonderful to finally get to know my in-laws, which by the way I am so glad to have such amazing in-laws.  They loved Sadie and she loved being around them. I just put all our pics on my facebook if you want to see them, I didnt have the patience to put them all on here:) there are a lot!  But the pictures below are taken at the Chatworths Estate, which was Mr. Darcy's house in Pride and Prejudice...one of my favorites so that was really exciting!





3 comments:

The brackens said...

Wow!! Lauren, Glad you made it back safelly, but had an AWESOME fun trip!!!! Great pictures!!!! Bet its quit the change to be back home from such a great place!!!

adam and amanda said...

Lauren! I love pride and prejudice and i love that picture of the estate. It's so beautiful! It looks like you really had a great experience in England! :)

Alyssa McVey said...

So jealous! It would be so fun to do a P&P tour and see all the places they used for filming.